Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome To My Blog/ 7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits

Well, I finally did it. I created my blog. I'm little late to the game I suppose, but I'm anxious to make up for lost time.

Alrighty, here I go. I'd say out of the 7 1/2 habits on the list, using techology to my advantage would probably be the easiest for me. I spent most of my childhood and adult life thus far surrounded by new types of techology and always have had at least somewhat of an interest in it. Probably some of my nerdiest moments have come when I've gotten a new gadget to play around with.

As for my hardest, I'd say it'd be viewing problems as challenges. It more often than not does provide me good motivation to learn how to solve certain problems I may encounter. Like most, however, sometimes frustration can get the best of me if the solution doesn't come relatively easy.

Ok then. Thanks for taking the time to read my first post. Adios.

No comments: